Friday, May 28, 2004

charlie's in charge

funny thing: even though i'd seen her completely naked in morning sunlight twice in the past week, charlie again turned off all the lights before taking her clothes off last night. she shaves her legs and even takes the time to trim her pubes in the morning if she knows she's seeing me that night. but she's still shy about being seen by me - despite our relationship having no substance other than sex.

she is fun to fuck. and in the dark it's even easier to imagine she's barely old enough than when i see her in the morning, innocently naked, wrapped in crumpled bedsheets.

last night i really went to town eating her sweet pussy. she came several times over, but when i asked her to return the favour it was the word "no" she choked on, answering instead with an almost invisible, inaudible headshake.

but a little later, with her tongue in my ear and her little fingers clasping my balls, my cock exploded inside her tight cunt in such an intense orgasm that my back seized up and incapacitated me until i fell asleep.

i made her late for work this morning with a repeat performance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home