Tuesday, May 11, 2004

the betrayal

holy shit! this is unbelievable! i totally got laid last night - with totally the wrong person!

so let me take a few steps back. i have these married friends cindy and mike. they're about 10 to 15 years older than me. they live in this big old house with their two daughters and various (invariably female) tenants at various times. the daughters, at 16 and 18 are both stunning, but because of their ages, they should be strictly out of bounds. lisa, a bit-part tv actress is currently the only tenant. blonde, buxom and bubbly, she and i have always flirted, and have been known to get quite intimate dancing together at parties. her boyfriend is a bit of a loser, and she treats him with open contempt whenever i'm around. so when cindy invited me out to dinner with lisa, i couldn't help but think there was a chance to take things further. and with ange neither in my bed nor my heart last night, that was my plan.

but you know what they say about plans.

8pm came around and cindy knocks on my door. alone. apparently lisa wasn't feeling so well. i tried to hide my disappointment, but i realised cindy was quite drunk anyway. we went out to dinner, and i drank quickly to catch up with her. since my plan had gone to shit, i thought i might as well get loaded. i was so distracted that it took me almost the whole meal to realise that cindy was blatantly flirting with me. i wasn't flirting back at all, but as we left the restaraunt, she threw all caution to the wind.

"we could go to a bar... or we could go back to your place." and she squeezed my hand. (ange and) i live walking distance from everything in town, so it isn't unusual for groups of people to come back to our place for a drink or a joint in the middle or at the end of the evening. this clearly wasn't what she had in mind, but i played along as if it was. i still wasn't sure if i was reading things right, and even if i was, did i really want to fuck the wife of my friend? the mother of two teenage girls i have illicit crushes on?

as we walked back to my place she put her arm tightly around me. this was also not unusual, and if any of our friends had spotted us on the street they wouldn't have dreamed anything was up. but as soon as we got inside she blurted out a whole stream of stuff. i don't remember everything, but the gist of it was that we'd always been hot for each other, and she couldn't believe that we'd been so well behaved on group holidays. she knew things weren't going brilliantly with me and angela, and since angela was out of town she'd talked lisa into not coming out so that we could be alone.

then she went straight for my cock.

but it was not amazing sex. multiple-motherhood has left her body relatively unscathed, but astonishingly inexperienced. apparently mike just doesn't like fucking, so they haven't had sex many more times than they've conceived. i guess she lost her virginity to him, resulting in their oldest daughter, and her only other sexual partners ever were a one night stand with some random pair of twins. last night then, she was understandably both eager and inept. she undressed us both in a flurry, forgoing foreplay entirely, and dragged me into her nicely presented pussy. she was making so much noise the whole time, i don't know if she actually came, but i certainly didn't. she told me that you have to have sex with someone a lot of times before you can know whether or not you're compatible.

if that's the case, i'd rather not know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home